Life at home
Residents come home to bright, open concept one-, two- or three bedroom-apartments and townhouses. Details like walk-in closets and personally-controlled heat and air conditioning raise the bar in family comfort and convenience. Units feature spacious kitchens with snack bars as well as large balconies or terraces in select apartments for entertaining or relaxing.
- One-, two- and three-bedroom apartments and townhouses
- Keyless entry for effortless security
- Personally-controlled heat and air conditioning
- Heat and water included in rent
- Energy Star® appliances
- In-unit washer and dryer (select apartments)
- Balconies or terraces (select apartments)
- Surface and limited underground parking
- Cable ready
- Wired for high-speed Internet access
- Handicap accessible
- Pets welcome
Life in the community
Bradley Crossing is a tight-knit community at its core. With planned activities and other opportunities to see one another, neighbors quickly become friends. Family members visit to celebrate birthdays or enjoy relaxed conversation. Friends come over to chat or join in on movie night. All are welcome, as we promote a spirit of support and acceptance.
With its shared kitchen, this area comes alive with community events, seasonal Packers parties and family celebrations.
Escape to this shared space to play cards or video games.
Provides free access to computers and a printer to help teens and adults apply for jobs and take online classes.
Available to all residents.
Conveniently located on each floor or in each building.
Village of Brown Deer Community Center
The Village of Brown Deer created an adjoining Community Center as a collaborative effort with Jewish Family Services. The Community Center is a 6,000-square-foot facility that includes a large meal room with a warming kitchen, dance/fitness classroom, technology/enrichment classroom and storage/mechanical rooms. Programs include:
- Computer and Enrichment Classes
- Senior Citizen Club Activities
- Fitness and Dance Classes
- Senior Meal Programs
- Special Events